Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

It's Mother's Day in the US today (not so in the UK, which always means I'm a little unaware of its arrival until it's actually the day!), so Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there.  It's a wonderful blessing to be a mother, even if it's not always easy and pretty constantly exhausting - whether physically or mentally!  It's definitely the best job ever, and I certainly appreciate all that my own mother has done for me over the years, and to Elizabeth for raising Matt to be a good man.

We've had a full-on hectic weekend - with a visit from Chris and Anna and then a busy Sunday today (complete with the boys doing an extensive hair-drying session on themselves after a swimming trip).
I saw this cute idea on Facebook of an "interview" about what your child thinks of you as a mom, so I had Matt ask Blake these questions today - pretty cute.  He also drew this picture of a dinner scene between him and Granny Karla. 

I think it may have to be an early night, hopefully for us all!  I think I've earned an early bedtime...!



No comments: