Monday, April 09, 2012

Happy Birthday, Noah!

It is hard in many ways to believe that Noah is two, but equally difficult to ponder that he just hasn't been with us forever. I am not going to type much right now as I have had one post "eaten" earlier this week by the iPad, or Blogger, or Safari, or a combination of these, so I am dubious about writing a lot and then having it disappear.

 

Noah had a great day and although it was wet outside, we managed to have a nice little party for him - 4 kids (Blake, Emma, Maya and Noah) being an optimal number for a 2-year-old's party, in my opinion. I only stayed up until 1:00 am making his cake - this is actually a big improvement in this department for me! - and although the cake looked nothing like the model I had been trying to copy, I think it was still obvious to Noah that it was "Mater" from the Cars movie. Noah also enjoyed his presents, which had a Cars and Peppa Pig theme to them, along with this little white electronic dog that he'd fallen in love with in Harrod's a few weeks ago. I can only imagine it's a matter of time before the boys will be asking for an actual dog, so far now, this is a nice compromise. Happy birthday, Noah - we love you!

 

 

No comments: