Tuesday, February 08, 2011

TTTB

That stands for, Too Tired to Blog!
All is going well so far; Noah has had 2 good days at nursery, if what is written down in his little daily journal is to be believed. And I do believe it, because I think he is going to be fine there.
So far I've made it into work on time both days, and it's a mini Friday night for me tonight since I'm off tomorrow. We are also looking forward to Granny Karla's arrival in the morning, if anything as it means we have reached the end of Blake's asking "how many more sleeps" it is til she gets here. This started over 2 weeks ago - I remember telling him "15 more sleeps", probably a bit too many for a 3-year-old to understand, and toward the end he has woken up recently saying, "I did all my 4 sleeps; is Granny Karla coming now?!" He has also heard rumors that she is bringing surprises and if history repeats itself she will probably have at least one bulging suitcase full of things for the boys.
It's early, but I was partly telling the truth with the first line of this post - I am off to bed because I am exhausted! I'm sure it has nothing to do with the 2:20 and 4:45 am wakeups and then the official start of the day at 5:50. I'll try to be back soon though and thanks for your wishes for our week to go well. I only shed one tiny tear yesterday and today Noah just smiled at me as he sat down at the little table and ate his piece of toast. Bless him.

No comments: