Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On the 12th day of Christmas...

I don't think Noah really would want his two front teeth for Christmas, but I sure wouldn't mind them if it meant less agony on the oral pain front. On Sunday I felt the first little sliver of a tooth so hopefully it won't be long for it to fully make its way out. I was convinced that Noah, like Blake before him, would get his top two teeth first, even though that's slightly unusual for babies. But I was proven wrong, as the one that's coming through is the bottom left, typical of the bottom ones usually popping through first. Please let it come quickly, and not cause him too much anguish. If only there was a tooth fairy that could come and quite miraculously deliver the teeth in a quiet manner, in the same way that they collect them! Maybe I'll put that on my list to Santa. Or maybe I should save it for the Easter Bunny...

No comments: