Saturday, October 23, 2010

Not much blogging of late

It's been a busy couple of weeks at DwL headquarters. Granny Karla and Grandpa John are safely back at home after a 2.5 week visit. Thank you for all the early-morning entertaining, dish-washing, meal-buying, babysitting, etc.

Sleep is still something we wish for more of. Two nights ago Noah completely surprised me by sleeping from 7:30 pm-2:30 am. When he woke at 2:30 I felt so rested I considered just starting my day, but I went back to sleep, as did he, until about 5:00 am. This was a RGN!! (Really Good Night). Last night I think I was up out of my bed about 8 times, trying to avoid night feeds and generally failing. Our next door neighbors are away this coming week and I'm wondering if we should do controlled crying. Do we have the strength?!

I had loads of posts floating around in my head these past few weeks but I've forgotten some of them now so I'm just going to hope to be a bit more regular with posting. Noah is really really close to crawling so I might try to post a video of that this week. Hope you're doing well wherever you are, and thanks as always for reading!

No comments: