Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday photo

My friend Mel is very good about passing on useful tidbits related to motherhood and its joys and challenges. She passed on a good article a while ago about the struggle to have it all - read it here if you are interested.

I realized after my last post that in describing all those attributes of that mother who is not currently me, I do in fact probably have time for some of those things, I just choose not to do them and blog about wanting them instead! Just in case I sounded like I was complaining that I don't have the time to do those things, I thought I should clarify that the blog (or "my writing" as I may start calling it!) is where my free time (what time I can call my own) goes...

And on taking photos of cute children (am I allowed to call them cute?), even if they do have baby acne. And also wondering how it is that a baby can be the exact same crookedness-of-nose as his mother...

No comments: