- Teeth-brushing: I do have standards, so brushing my teeth will be something I should always manage to do
- Getting dressed: No promises about how "put together" I'll look, but some clothes are obviously a basic requirement
- Application of stretch mark cream: I did not fare very well in the stretch mark department with Noah, so I hope to keep this 30-second activity in the morning and evening
Safety not certain
- Shower: I have always been someone who needed to take a shower in the morning as opposed to bathing in the evening, to help get me going. Even it's a quick one, I hope to get to keep the shower.
- Makeup: Not that I wear much makeup as it is, but I am going to aim to at least put on eyeliner, as it should help draw focus away from the dark circles under my eyes. Foundation is also currently in because my skin has gone CRAZY like a teenager's and I desperately need the cover-up.
- Drying my hair: an activity that will just have be reserved for "special occasions"