Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Meeting Joseph Pendse!

Yesterday we left Granny Karla with Blake, and Matt and I headed up to Kilburn to meet Chris and Anna's new son Joseph. He was on perfect form (he pretty much slept for our entire visit!) and we only heard him cry once! It was strange to be reminded of how tiny newborns are, although I'm pretty sure at the rate BLT is growing I am not destined to birth a small baby. Anyway, Joseph is really gorgeous and thus far has fallen on the Anna side of the family tree in the eyebrow department, with thin blond brows! Anna and Chris are doing impressively well (I had to remark in the car ride home that I don't remember feeling like I was coping that well after 10 days!) and seem to be enjoying the adventure of life with a newborn.

The gorgeous family...

Matt with Joseph, after a tricky "hand-off" from Meg which proved we are a bit rusty with handling new babies and led to a joke about Blake being brought up in a convent....

No comments: