Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cindy and John and leaf-peeping in Hanover

On a beautiful fall day in Hanover, my great friend Cindy married John Stanton (D'97). The wedding was amazing and despite only getting engaged in May (on the Dartmouth rugby pitch after an alumni match, no less!), Cindy had thought about ever detail with perfection! I was on my own having left Matt and Blake back in the UK, so I enjoyed exploring Hanover on my own schedule and at my own pace. It was delightful! The wedding went off without a hitch, with Cindy's two 18-month-old nephews making it down the aisle to lots of prodding and prompting, and the bride looked beautiful and her new groom dashing. The happy couple were off on a Caribbean honeymoon, about which I was very envious! Here are the photos I took, along with a few of my "leaf-peeping" shots from the area. All the best, Cindy and John!


Cindy and John_October 2009

No comments: