Thursday, June 18, 2009

Evening up on the teeth front

Some of you may have heard me talk about my love of playing around with numbers and how I prefer even numbers to odd, like to find order and meaning out of a group of digits, etc. I can't pinpoint the exact date, but in the last few days, another tooth has arrived on the scene, #8, one of my favorite numbers (and definitely my friend Lela's favorite number). It's the tooth on the bottom left so this now will now even things up.
Whether or not this tooth has anything to do with a very sudden but vehement reluctance for Blake to go to sleep in his cot at night is still unknown, but the amount of "hollering" and "carrying on" that has been happening at 7:30 the past two nights when we've put the little guy down has been rather monumental. I have even contemplated phoning Lin up for advice.
I have wasted near enough a whole evening on the computer and have nothing to show for it, apart from this boring post and some tired eyes, so with that I'll say good night and hope that tomorrow or the next day I can find something more interesting to write about!

No comments: