Friday, June 26, 2009

Accessorizing

Given my limited interest in fashion and clothing, and the fact that the only thing I can halfway decently dress is a salad, I have been thinking recently that it's probably a good thing that Blake is a boy and that dress sense isn't as important as it would be for a little girl. He seems to be telling me something different, however, as the past couple days have been all about his expressing himself through accessories.

On Tuesday morning it started with his finding one of my red shoes and taking a fancy to it...


When he came home later that day, he immediately had to put it on again...



The next day it was on to a different pair of shoes...



And shades rounded out the look...



This one really cracks me up:
Perhaps he's letting me know that he'd like me to take a keener interest in making sure he looks good!

No comments: