Thursday, May 28, 2009

The end of an ERa

I just watched the series finale of ER...I'm sure I have seen series finales in the past, but I just don't remember them. At any rate, I sure am sad to see the end of that show. So amazing. An extra hour in the week is also great, although I'm already thinking about finally breaking the plastic wrap on the dvd box set of series 3 of Grey's Anatomy, which I haven't watched since I was pregnant. Ibelieve series 5 just finished so I am just a little bit behind!
I think my favorite part of tonight's show was hearing Dr. Benton laugh when he saw Elizabeth Corday's enormous rental car...he was always so serious back when he was in the ER so I found that to be a fantastic moment. And of course I shed quite a few tears...my weekly cathartic television show of the past decade will be hard to replace.

No comments: