Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Missed opportunities

I have always liked the saying, "Better late than never." This is probably because I graduated magna cum laude from the School of Procrastination and therefore do a lot of things late, whether it be mailing a card or package, thanking someone for something, or arriving at my destination. With a lot of things, timing really is everything, and something that could be so on the money when it is on time loses a bit if it arrives well after the moment has passed.
So it is a bit right now, as I realize I missed a glorious opportunity to celebrate our and Lin's successes with Blake's nocturnal changes. If ever there was a song that I should have been thinking of on the morning of Thursday, January 8, this is it. I hope you'll enjoy it as much now as you might have done then.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oUMwu_gXK7Q

No comments: