Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Day 2 with the SuperNanny

I have never actually watched much of the show The SuperNanny, but I guess what we are doing is more like that than what is implied by "Baby Whisperer". Last night was pretty decent, with several wake-ups, but each time Blake was able to put himself back to sleep (I prefer to think that that is what he was doing, as opposed to passing out again from exhaustion). My brain was in so much pain from thinking, questioning, wondering, hypothesizing, etc that I had to go to bed at 10:00. The good news was that I did not have to physically get out of bed until 7:15 a.m.! (Matt briefly checked on Blake around 11:45 p.m. but Blake went back to sleep within 20 minutes).
So, progress!?
I think today I'm going to use my time in the kitchen rather than being on the computer, but keep us in your thoughts! I feel a good night's sleep-and day's for Blake- is just around the corner but I must stay strong!

No comments: